Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 11:09|
Business Development Executive. A superb opportunity to join a dynamic, PROFITABLE instantly recognizable
Business Development Executive.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful Business Development Executive for this exciting new position will be is responsible for the generation of new business within one of their most successful divisions. Having direct commercial responsibility for a set geographical sales area of the Midlands the role is predominantly home based and will include regular visits to prospective clients across the territory.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify and develop a geographical area of new business opportunities through regular external customer visits and from the support from the market research teams.
- Maintain and develop an active customer prospect database to ensure a healthy continuous sales pipeline.
- Develop an annual strategic sales plan, incorporating sales forecast for new business opportunities.
- Complete all quotation, customer request and internal reporting documentation in a clear precise manner and to expected deadlines.
- Ensure all business development opportunities are maximised.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and company set KPIs with the encouragement and support of colleagues.
The successful candidate will be a well organised and highly analytical individual with good attention to detail as well as possessing strong administration skills. They should have the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, as well as managing your own workload with minimal supervision. It would be advantageous to have previous business development, sales experience. The client is looking for interpersonal skills required to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and colleagues alike. A full clean driving licence is also essential.
Leading supplier of stationary products. Company supply products across offices, retailers, manufacturers and various other industry sectors.
Salary: Upto £30,000 REALISTIC OTE £50K UCAPPED +company car or allowance, laptop and generous holiday allowance rising with service.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager
Coventry, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Office Manager - Manufacturing
Sandwell, West Midlands
£37000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!
Technical Manager - R&D / NPI
£65000 - £70000 per annum + BENEFITS
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Call Centre Customer Service Advisor
£19000 - £20000.00 per annum