|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + 20% Bonus (OTE)|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Business Development Manager
£55,000 + 20% Bonus (Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance, Other great benefits)
Are you an ambitious, driven and self-managing new Business Development Specialist with exposure to the manufacturing sector? Do you have the character to create fresh and unique relationships in a challenging and competitive market place?
We are exclusively representing a global leader within industrial services who is looking for a polished and articulate Business Development Manager to head up sales into the manufacturing sector for the midlands region.
Driven and motivated by new business development the successful Business Development Manager will be involved in the following:
- Working from home to cover the Midlands territory
- With support for the internal sales team following up on qualified leads
- New business development within the manufacturing sector across the Midlands area.
- Provide a solution driven consultative approach to solving your clients' needs
- Area management.
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions, fayres.
- Experience of selling products or services into the manufacturing industry.
- Must be New Business Development biased
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated sales person
- MUST be polished in appearance and articulate in conversation.
To register your interest, please click APPLY NOW or, for a more direct approach, please send your CV directly to Sharon (at) morganryder dot co dot uk including the follows;
CV and Cover letter including the following;
- Salary expectations
- Notice period
- Why you are looking to leave your position/reason for looking
- Interview availability.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.