Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 16:17|
A basic salary of £20,000 - 30,000 (DOE), Bonus (Year 1 OTE £28 - 40,000), Pension, 32 days holiday, including bank holidays and Christmas Shutdown
………..uncapped bonus, free parking, air-conditioned office, Christmas parties abroad (e.g. Amsterdam, Benidorm), Birthday Cakes and Christmas lunch for all staff and families (including the pets) were just some of the answers we received when we asked why do you like working here. For the rest of the answers, SEE BELOW.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to take responsibility for our FMCG/Packaging market sector. This sector generated over £600,000 last year. You will also have the freedom to explore any other related sectors where you believe profitable opportunities are located.
- Inherit a list of accounts that will immediately generate opportunities for you
- Build and maintain a level of knowledge of your market sector that you will operate and specialise in
- Researching potential clients to establish the best sales approach
- Make contact over the telephone and build relationships with potential clients
- Organise meetings with both existing and potential clients to explore their requirements
- Negotiating and agreeing on terms of business
- Agreeing assignment delivery plans
- Produce a detailed specification covering all aspects of your client and their requirements
- Account managing your clients and develop your relationships with them
- Work closely with Morgan Ryder's highly skilled and experienced Recruitment Consultants, to deliver a successful outcome for all assignments. Our Consultants have an average tenure of 10 years with the business.
- Experience of business to business (B2B) sales experience in ANY industry, recruitment experience is not essential, but an advantage.
- Smart, well presented, professional appearance with excellent communication skills
- Confident and ambitious, keen to grow your own skill base
- Hardworking, able to manage your own activities with minimal supervision
- Performance-driven with a desire to be the best
- Early finish on a Friday
- Monthly competitions - nights out, lunch, champagne breakfasts
- Free parking
- Great location and public transport links - bus and train, commutable form Merseyside, Cheshire, Manchester etc.
- Free fruit, tea/coffee, snacks, filtered water
- Christmas shutdown
- Christmas lunch for all staff and their families, even including their dogs
- Bring your dog to work day
- Fundraising activities
- Camping, mountain climbing, mountain biking trips
- 32 days holiday, rising to 37, inclusive of bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully expensed pool car for Client appointments
- Modern Offices, Active desks, Air conditioned
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- All major Job Boards
- The average length of service of over nine years - great support network
- Great atmosphere and support from the existing team
- All-inclusive Team
- Christmas Party - foreign holidays, Benidorm, Amsterdam, Dublin
- Specially made birthday cake on your special day
- We host network meetings
- Industry-leading CRM system
- Easter Eggs, Christmas presents, Secret Santa
- Great work/life balance environment - "Work to Live"
- see www.morganryder.com for more information.
If you are successful, you can expect to work hard but benefit from a hugely rewarding career. You will have a unique opportunity to work with senior professionals across a variety of industries and will tour some of the most technically advanced manufacturing operations in the UK.
If you would like to find out more please click "APPLY NOW" and send us your CV.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Supply Chain Manager
Up to £60000.00 per annum + Excellent
Customer Service Team Leader- FMCG
Greater Manchester, England
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Regional Sales Director
Birmingham, West Midlands
£75000 - £80000 per annum