Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 10:36|
Business Development Manager
Territory - National
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Car/Allowance + Pension
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, global service provider who are well known for providing technical and industrial services to the manufacturing industry.
Due to ongoing business growth across the UK, we are now looking to add to our Sales & BD Department and recruit experienced, Business Development professionals.
- Build and develop a strong and consultative relationship with all existing and new client bases
- Secure new business growth in line with company strategy
- Assist in establishing and modifying business development strategy
- Take lead responsibility for formulating bids in response to RFI/RFQ's
- Build and develop a strong pipeline of new opportunities
- Lead business development projects and liaise effectively with internal functions
- Actively participate in sales and business meetings to review team and company performance
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Good knowledge of UK manufacturing and industrial organisations
- Proven experience of B2B sales and business development to the manufacturing industry; Food, FMCG, Aviation, Engineering..
- Proven track record of relationship building with good contact networks
- Enthusiastic, personable & performance driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Full UK driving license
location; Central England
Interested? Apply Now to be considered, 1st interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager - Engineering Services
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Technical Officer - Product Development
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £34000 per annum + Package
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £50000 per annum
Site Engineering Manager
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £60000 per annum