|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£22000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Business Development Manager (Flexible home/office working)
Recruitment Consultancy Services - Qualified and Management Appointments
£22,000 to 30,000, Bonus, Pension, 32 days holiday, including Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown - Knowsley, Liverpool
Join us and bring balance to your family life by shaping your work activity around your lifestyle. Be measured on output, not micro-activities. Focus on generating sales in markets that are back to pre-Covid levels and receive a generous uncapped bonus, with free parking when at our modern air-conditioned office, Christmas parties abroad (Amsterdam, Benidorm), Christmas lunch for all staff and families and lots of birthday cakes. These were just some of the answers we received when we asked, "why do you like working here?".
We are looking for an experienced Sales/ Business Development professional to focus on the buoyant UK industry of Manufacturing, including Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Electronics, Chemical, Defence and more. You will be responsible for partnering with a highly experienced team of Service Delivery Consultants, supplying them with a volume of new business projects. You will target decision makes across a range of customer departments such as Engineering, Commercial, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, HR, Finance and IT. Within every customer organisation there will be a significant number of new business opportunities to pursue.
- Be the eyes and ears in the markets that we serve, raising our profile and promoting two decades of success.
- Focus on industry sectors that are now back to 2019, pre-Covid levels of business activity.
- Manage your own time, activity and benefit from guidance and support to get your business pipeline up to speed.
- Be measured on two simple factors, vacancy pipeline growth and revenue generation - not granular/micro activities.
- Use industry leading tools to drive productivity including Linked-In Recruiter Corporate, Bullhorn Cloud Based CRM, Office 365, noise reducing telephones and cloud-based calling from anywhere
- Work with Marketing to produce the very best sales information to increase successes.
- Manage your clients, develop relationships, upselling and cross selling accordingly. Spend your time speaking to new and existing customers, building, and strengthening relationships, exploring their requirements, and securing new business opportunities.
- Coordinate vacancy activities between the Customer and our Service Delivery team, facilitating the required meetings, video calls, documentation, and guide conversations to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Attend daily companywide video calls to review service delivery and sales pipeline.
- Agree terms of business & assignment delivery plans.
- Build and maintain a level of knowledge in Manufacturing, Engineering and Logistics sectors.
- Researching potential clients to establish the best new business approach.
- Secure a consistent level of new business opportunities
- Manage your own time and activity
- Deliver results, not "numbers" - measured on pipeline growth and revenue generation
- Attend daily video calls to review service delivery and sales pipeline with your colleagues
- Make contact over the telephone and build relationships with potential clients
- Organising meetings with both existing and potential clients to explore their requirements
- Negotiating and agreeing terms of business
- Agreeing assignment delivery plans
- Produce a detailed specification covering all aspects of your client and their requirements
- Account managing your clients and develop relationships, upselling and cross selling accordingly
- Work closely with Morgan Ryder's highly skilled and experienced Recruitment Consultants, to deliver a successful outcome for all assignments
- Build and maintain a level of knowledge of Manufacturing & Engineering sectors.
- Researching potential clients to establish the best sales approach
- Experience of business to business (B2B) sales experience in ANY industry
- Can understand who the decision makers are can find the channels to reach them
- Smart, well presented, professional appearance with excellent communication skills
- Confident and ambitious, keen to grow your own skill base
- Hardworking, able to manage your own activities with minimal supervision
- Performance driven with a desire to be the best
- Monthly competitions
- Nights out, lunch, champagne breakfasts
- Free parking
- Great office location and public transport links - bus and train, commutable form Merseyside, Cheshire, Manchester etc.
- Free fruit, tea/coffee, snacks, filtered water
- Christmas shutdown
- Christmas lunch for all staff and their families, even including their dogs
- Bring your dog to work day
- Fund raising activities
- Camping trips
- 32 days holiday, rising to 37, inclusive of bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully expensed pool car for Client appointments
- Modern Offices, Active desks, Air conditioned
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- All major Job Boards
- Average length of service of over nine years - great support network
- Great atmosphere and support from the existing team
- All-inclusive Team
- Christmas Party - foreign holidays, Benidorm, Amsterdam, Dublin
- Specially made birthday cake on your special day
- We host network meetings
- Industry leading CRM system
- Easter Eggs, Christmas presents, Secret Santa
- Great work balance environment - "Work to Live"
If you are successful, you can expect to work hard but benefit from a hugely rewarding career. You will have a unique opportunity to work with senior professionals across a variety of industries and will tour some of the most technically advanced manufacturing operations in the UK.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.