Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 10:40|
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We have an amazing opportunity for a NEW BUSINESS BIASED Business Development Manager to be a part of this multi-billion-pound manufacturing Group. This company prides itself on innovation and are driven by their customer needs. The Company currently supply into UK and European markets which include food, drink, dairy & personal care. Reporting directly into the Sales Director, this truly is an amazing chance to be part of their successful team.
As successful Business Development Manager your role will be to:
- Identify and explore new business opportunities, extending the customer base whilst also maintaining existing business.
- Develop and maximise profitable sales activities within the required sectors.
- Utilise your CRM to follow up sales leads, quotations and enquiries, ensuring all information you input is relevant and up to date.
- Work alongside your Customer Service/Technical and Production teams, sharing information to maximise sales.
- Work alongside your business plan to deliver sales and excellent customer service always.
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date.
- Look after the long-term planning and forecasting.
As Business Development Manager you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A label or flexible packaging background.
- A proven track record in new business development and account management.
- A proven new business winner.
- The ability to communicate at all levels and to maintain excellent customer service.
- Have outstanding Commercial acumen & negotiation skills.
- To be customer focused with a 'can do & hands on' attitude.
- Have excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Be Computer literate.
- Up to £45,000 dependant on experience
- Company car - (Audi A4 / BMW 3 Series)
- Mobile, Laptop and Pension
- 23 days holiday
- Up to 20% commission
If you have a label background and a passion for developing new business, then click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager
up to £70,000 - Bonus, Car, Healthcare, Pension
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Up to £40000 per annum
Sales Office Manager
Up to £30000 per annum
£32000 - £35000 per annum
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER - HYDRAULICS
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £42000 per annum