Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 09:35|
Business Development Manager
Midlands Base - Territory National
To £70K + Pension + Bonus + Health Insurance + Other great benefits
We are exclusively representing a global leader in the design, build and installation of full turnkey projects for plant automation. We have a brand-new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to come and join the business at a pivotal stage in their development.
Boasting a group turnover of approximately £600 million, the group employs more than 16,000 people throughout 3 continents and for over a century have been committed to delivering the very best level of service to their growing, loyal customer base. Reporting into the Sales Director, the successful Business Development Manager will be working from home to cover the whole of the UK.
We are ideally looking for candidates from an industrial automation/ turn key project installation background who can demonstrate experience of business development within manufacturing or process industries.
Day to Day role and responsibilities include:
- Identify and establish supply relationships with OEM's & 1stTier suppliers of UK manufacturing companies
- Formulate bids in response to RFI's and RFQ's from customers
- Secure new business growth in line with business strategy
- Lead business development projects and liaise effectively with internal stakeholders and customer contacts
- Build strong relationships with new customers and existing customers
- Actively participate in sales meetings to review team and company performance activities.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Good knowledge of industrial services for manufacturing
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated sales person
- Proven track record of relationship building
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of acquiring brand new business
- Financial acumen - experience of bids/RFI/RFQ's
APPLY NOW or contact Lyndsey Clegg at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss further.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Global Supply Chain Manager
High Peak, Derbyshire
Up to £95000 per annum + Excellent
Office Manager - Manufacturing
Sandwell, West Midlands
£37000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!
Technical Manager - R&D / NPI
£65000 - £70000 per annum + BENEFITS
Plant Quality Engineer
£35000.00 - £38500.00 per annum + Great benefits package