Business Development Trainee
|Job Title:||Business Development Trainee|
|Salary:||£18000 - £24000 per annum + Uncapped OTE £33,000+ in Yr 3|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2017 12:56|
Recruitment Services - Technical, Qualified & Management into Automotive, Aerospace, Chemical manufacturing sectors.
Are you frustrated with your current role? Are you smart, driven and ambitious? Do you have business to business sales experience (telesales or face to face)? Do you feel that you have a natural sales ability but don't know how to take your commercial skills to the next level?
These roles are part of our continued growth. The last batch of new recruits have quickly excelled and are pursuing Business Development opportunities in new and exciting areas.
All our Business Development Executives are given a career path that takes their existing sales experience and strengthens it with wide range of higher level, business to business sales, business development and account management skills that are tailored to the recruitment sector.
Established in 2002, Morgan Ryder is a leading recruitment consultancy that operates within the Manufacturing and Process industries covering Automotive, Aerospace, Power Generation, Food, FMCG, Waste Management, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Third-Party Logistics sectors. We specialise in recruiting skilled, supervisory, middle management and director level employees across Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, Human Resources, Purchasing, Production, Quality and Technical. With an employee average length of service of 9 years, our consultants are some of the most experienced within their field of recruitment and have long established relationships with many "blue chip" and prestigious organisations across the UK.
With training, your responsibilities will be:
- Understanding all of the services within Morgan Ryder's portfolio
- Building and maintain a level of knowledge of the industry sectors that you will operate and specialise in
- Researching potential clients to establish the best sales approach
- Make contact over the telephone and build relationships with potential clients
- Organising meetings with both existing and potential clients to explore their requirements
- Work with our Marketing department to develop a strategy for your market
- Negotiating and agreeing to terms of business
- Agreeing project plans
- Produce a detailed specification covering all aspects of your client and their requirements
- Account managing your clients and develop your relationships with them
- Work closely with recruitment consultants during assignments
- Business to business sales experience in ANY industry
- Smart, well presented, professional appearance with excellent communication skills
- Confident and ambitious, keen to grow your own abilities
- Hardworking, able to manage your own activities with minimal supervision
- Performance driven with a desire to be the best
If you are successful, you can expect to work hard but benefit from a hugely rewarding career. You will have a unique opportunity to work with senior business leaders across a variety of industries and will tour some of the most technically advanced manufacturing operations in the UK. You will gain first-hand experience of your clients by touring their facilities, you will see prestige brand cars being assembled, you will see a variety of well-known foods be manufactured and packaged you will see large-scale chemical process plants and tour power stations, not many opportunities can offer this variety.
If you would like to find out more, please click "APPLY NOW" and send us your CV
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
WORKSHOP ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Area Sales Manager
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum + OTE £55,000 pa
HR Advisor (Multi Site)
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £34000.00 per annum + benefits
£32000 - £34000 per annum + car, pension and other benefits