Business Improvements Manager
|Job Title:||Business Improvements Manager|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 14:54|
Business Improvement Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
Our client in Wigan is looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement / Business Improvement Manager to aid in the development of a world class manufacturing site.
Do you have experience in setting and implementing change to improve Production, Engineering and Supply chain KPI's?
Are you somebody who has a background in FMCG Manufacturing?
Do you possess solid experience in a data driven CI role within a heavily automated manufacturing facility?
If your answer is yes to these, and you are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
The Continuous Improvement / Business Improvement Manager will lead initiatives and activities throughout all areas of my clients manufacturing site. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Continuous Improvement including Lean manufacturing and DMAIC techniques. The new incumbent will act as champion for Continuous Improvement processes on site and look for opportunities to create savings on cost of poor quality.
The responsibilities of the Continuous Improvement / Business Improvement Manager:
- To coordinate continuous improvement throughout the site, employing DMAIC methodologies.
- The delivery of projects to meet site KPI's via integrated improvement plan.
- Implementing tried and tested CI projects / activities into other UK sites.
- Prioritisation of opportunities to develop competitive advantage and customer complaints reduction.
- Support the development of a culture which promotes problem elimination, whilst devising and implementing improvements to systems, methods, and procedures.
- Ensuring cultural development to favour CI initiative, implementation training and coaching where necessary.
- Manage change programmes through employee communication, involvement, and engagement.
- Ensure site compliance at all times with operating procedures and safe systems of working.
The ideal candidates for the position of Continuous Improvement / Business Improvement Manager:
- MUST be able to demonstrate experience of generating data driven improvements and successfully implementing them into manufacturing processes is essential.
- MUST Demonstrable track record of successfully delivering Continuous Improvement Programmes using DMIAC methodology.
- MUST possess a Black belt: DMAIC / LEAN / SIX SIGMA.
- Must have solid exposure to CI within a Manufacturing environment.
- Must have use of your own vehicle and a willingness to travel UK wide (infrequent).
- MUST have experience of data driven improvements in an automated manufacturing facility is highly desirable.
- Background within an FMCG environment preferable but not essential.
Those interested must register your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including a covering letter explaining how your experience is relevant to the list of essential requirements listed above.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Executive
Engineering Stores Manager
Health and Safety Manager
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Up to £45000.00 per annum
HR Shared Services Team Leader
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension