BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE INTERN
|Job Title:||BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE INTERN|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £24000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 12:55|
GRADUATE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE INTERNSHIP
TO £24,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client, a global brand who supply into the automotive industry, are looking for a Graduate Business Intelligence Intern to support the current Business Systems Team.
Assisting with the development and maintenance of Business Intelligence through a variety of methods to aid business operations and analysis of business performance.
- Supporting the EDI process in conjunction with end users, 3rd party vendors and Epicor ERP.
- Publishing user-friendly reports and KPI's
- Producing routine and ad-hoc financial and data reports.
- Ensuring accuracy, integrity and availability of data produced and providing advanced Business Intelligence and application support and expertise to IT staff and users.
- Auditing and analysing data quality, integrity and issues.
- Acting as a technical resource within IT on business analysis matters.
- Maintaining current skillset and investigating new and emerging system trends and technologies
- Supporting end user and internal IT giving guidance on business systems and reporting, budgeting and forecasting tools and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or relevant field ideal but not required.
- Current technical certifications, in particular Microsoft SQL and BI, ideal but not required.
- Managing and supporting databases, preferably Microsoft SQL.
- Translating technical concepts and information to usable guidance for non-technical users.
- Experience of programming SQL, VB.
- Managing and developing relational databases, financial and other reporting and business intelligence, preferably Microsoft SQL and SSRS.
- Experience of BI and reporting under SOX and GAAP standards desirable.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
BUSINESS AREA MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £50000.00 per annum
HR Advisor (Multi Site)
Up to £34000.00 per annum + car allowance
Up to £60000.00 per annum
EMEA Senior HR Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits