|Location:||Douglas, Isle of Man|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
This growing manufacturing business who produce precision engineered components are looking to expand their supply chain team with the introduction of a second Buyer.
The main focus of the role is to ensure that the correct raw materials are available to meet production demand, whilst ensuring best cost and delivery terms are agreed.
Reporting into the Purchasing Manager, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage suppliers to ensure on time delivery, best cost is achieved, and service levels are adhered to.
- Provide suppliers with accurate purchase orders and forecasts.
- Expedite critical orders.
- Source suppliers and negotiate favourable terms.
- Develop positive working relationships with suppliers.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager with the management of site inventory.
- Manage consignment stocks.
The successful Buyer will: -
- Have buying experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have MRP experience or similar.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be data driven.
On offer: -
- A salary to £33,000.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Pension Scheme.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.