|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £375000.00 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 14:18|
Due to an increase in business at this fast-moving consumer goods manufacturer in Manchester, there is now an opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join this proactive Purchasing team.
Within the role of Buyer, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Purchase a portfolio of materials, goods and services in line with company objectives.
- Deliver KPI's relating to cost, quality and supply.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and negotiate accordingly.
- Work with the Group Purchasing Manager for improvement projects and strategy development.
- Identify and investigate alternative sources of supply.
- Work with R&D and source material for new products.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders re potential risks in supply.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their buying experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be a keen negotiator and will enjoy achieving cost reductions.
- Have solid IT capability.
On offer for the Buyer: -
- A salary to £37,500
- Excellent pension scheme - 8% contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- "Thank you" days, 3 max
- Life insurance
- Unlimited complimentary products
- Company shop
- Free onsite car parking
- Working hours of Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's