|Salary:||£27000 - £30000.00 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Due to an increase in business at this specialist manufacturer in Colne, there is now an opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join their supply chain team.
Within the role of Buyer, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Purchase a portfolio of materials, goods and services in line with company objectives.
- Deliver KPI's relating to cost, quality and supply.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and negotiate accordingly.
- Work with the Group Purchasing Manager for improvement projects and strategy development.
- Identify and investigate alternative sources of supply.
- Support NPI projects.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders re potential risks in supply.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their buying experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be a keen negotiator and will enjoy achieving cost reductions.
- Have solid IT capability.
On offer for the Buyer: -
- A salary to £30,000
- 33 days holiday
- 10% pension
- Flexi time
- Share save plan
- 6 x salary life cover
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.