|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 07:05|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing manufacturer of for automotive, cosmetic, personal care and veterinary sectors who are looking to attract into the team a Buyer to grow with the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a buyer who wants to maximise the potential with new and existing suppliers, to ensure the best cost, quality and service levels are achieved.
Reporting to the General Manager, within the role of Buyer, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Purchase a portfolio of materials, goods and services in line with Sales Demand.
- Deliver KPI's relating to cost, quality and supply.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and negotiate accordingly.
- Support the General Manager for improvement projects and strategy development.
- Identify and investigate alternative sources of supply.
- Support NPI projects.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders re potential risks in supply.
- Built strong working relationships with suppliers.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their buying experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally chemical.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work autonomously to maximise purchasing efficiency.
- Be a keen negotiator and will enjoy achieving cost reductions.
- Have solid IT capability.
On offer: -
- Salary to £30,000
- 27 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- 7% Pension - matched
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Great working environment
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's