|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing manufacturer with a global customer and supplier base, who are looking to attract into the team a Buyer who will grow with the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a buyer who wants to maximise purchasing efficiencies with new and existing suppliers, to ensure the best cost, quality and service levels are achieved.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, as Buyer key responsibilities will be to: -
- Purchase a portfolio of materials, goods and services.
- Deliver KPI's relating to cost, quality and supply.
- Ensure supplier contracts are periodically reviewed.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and negotiate accordingly.
- Conduct supplier reviews.
- Support the Purchasing Manager for improvement projects and strategy development.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders re potential risks in supply.
- Build strong working relationships with suppliers.
The successful Buyer will: -
- Have gained their buying experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have used MRP, SAP or similar system.
- Pay attention to detail.
On offer: -
- A salary to £33,000
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- 5 hour working week
- Life Assurance
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.