|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Buyer with experience developing suppliers to join this thriving manufacturing business based in Newport.
Supporting the Purchasing Manager, the successful Buyer will focus on key aspects of purchasing such as:-
- Working with New Product Development to ensure the required raw materials are procured.
- Sourcing new suppliers, ensuring the best terms are negotiated.
- Developing current suppliers, investigating cost saving opportunities.
- Understanding supplier capability.
- Monitoring currency changes closely.
- Maximising supplier efficiency.
As Buyer, you would need to:-
- Have experience working within procurement in a manufacturing sector.
- Have an analytical approach.
- Be driven and keen to learn.
- Have a strategic approach.
- Salary to £35,000
- Fantastic development prospects
- Excellent working environment
To apply for this position please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.