|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2018 10:08|
A fantastic opportunity to join this Multi-billion-pound company who are a leading manufacturer of components to the transport industry.
Based at their site on the Wirral but with weekly UK travel, this is an amazing opportunity to make this role your own and take full responsibility for all NPR procurement for the UK.
The responsibilities within the role of Buyer would be to:
- Be responsible for the purchasing of all indirect categories across the UK.
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships.
- Source new suppliers and identify new strategies for cost reduction.
- Generate purchase orders and liaise with suppliers on delivery dates.
- To lead projects and multi-site supplier negotiations.
- Be responsible for budgets and to ensure that they are reported on accurately.
- Liaise with internal departments, such as Engineering, Supply Chain & Production.
The successful candidate will:
- Be CIPS qualified.
- Be highly analytical, strategic and have excellent negotiation skills.
- Be motivated, driven and hungry for a challenge.
- Have experience in Supplier management.
- Be prepared to travel across the UK.
- Have a can-do attitude and be extremely hands on.
- Salary up to £30,000
- Pension scheme.
- 20 Days Holiday plus Stats.
- Flexible working hours.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Continued support and development.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's