|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Genuinely a fantastic opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business that has invested in their supply chain.
They are an industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialist equipment used in industrial sectors.
As a result, the Supply Chain Manager is looking to attract into her team a Buyer who will support the Senior Buyer to improve purchasing activity.
Within this key role as Buyer, responsibilities will be to:-
- Review MRP requirements and order against demand.
- Communicate non-deliveries and potential risks in the supply chain.
- Highlight and implement cost saving and cost avoidance opportunities.
- Manage transactional activity to ensure that orders are placed accurately and on time.
- Look to develop long established relationships with key suppliers.
- Expedite critical orders.
- Support monthly stock takes.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be keen to develop.
- Ideally be CIPS qualified or wanting to work towards with company sponsorship.
- Have gained purchasing experience working within any manufacturing environment.
- Be a team player who is able to work unsupervised.
- Can work to key deadlines.
- Work within a supportive and developing team.
On offer: -
- A starting salary to £30,000
- 15% Bonus
- Private Health Care plan
- Pension Scheme - 4.5% employer contribution, 1.5% employee contribution
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm with a one-hour lunch
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Interested in knowing more?
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.