Buyer - Indirects
|Job Title:||Buyer - Indirects|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 11:39|
Due to continued increase in business, which is currently 40% year on year growth, there is now an excellent opportunity for a Buyer to join the team to support the Purchasing Manager with purchasing efficiency moving forward.
This growing company are a provider of logistics, storage and sales solutions. They are investing heavily in their supply chain and want to attract into the team someone who will grow with the business to develop their purchasing career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a buyer who wants to maximise the potential with new and existing suppliers, to ensure the best cost, quality and service levels are achieved for their predominantly UK supplier base.
Working closely with the Purchasing Manager, within the role of Indirects Buyer, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Purchase a portfolio of services and indirect materials in line with company objectives.
- Deliver KPI's relating to cost, quality and supply.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and negotiate accordingly.
- Support the Purchasing Manager for improvement projects and strategy development.
- Identify and investigate alternative sources of supply.
- Support NPI projects.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders re potential risks in supply.
- Built strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Look to consolidate the supplier base.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their buying experience with indirects.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be a keen negotiator and will enjoy achieving cost reductions.
- Have solid IT capability.
- Be a confident team player who enjoys developing relationships.
On offer: -
- Salary to £30,000
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- High street discounts
- Pension scheme
- Share Scheme
- CIPS support
- Family Events
- Excellent development opportunities
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's