|Location:||Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 15:58|
This construction product manufacturing business are currently enjoying growth in their sector. As a result, the Supply Chain Manager is looking to bring into her team a Buyer/Planner who will drive effective communication with suppliers.
A key focus will be to ensure that raw materials are available to meet production demand.
Within the role of Buyer/Planner, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Develop effective relationships with UK based suppliers.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Expedite supplier deliveries.
- Oversee the returns process.
- Mange invoice reconciliations.
- Ensure stock data accuracy and investigate any discrepancies.
- Highlight ways to improve accuracy and efficiencies within the supply chain process, working with the Supply Chain Manager to implement.
The successful candidate will: -
- Pay attention to detail and will be confident using excel.
- Have gained their experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Be confident and a strong communicator.
- Be looking for an opportunity to develop within supply chain.
- Enjoy working as part of a supportive team.
- Be IT literate, especially with Excel.
On offer: -
- A salary to £25,000
- Pension scheme
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Free car parking
- Excellent training and progression potential.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's