|Job Title:||CAD CAM ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
CAD CAM ENGINEER
TO £38,400 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (PENSION, OT, HOLIDAYS, BONUS)
We have a role available to join a leading manufacturer of aerospace products based at their site in Lancashire
Following significant growth and an increase in customer demand, we now need to recruit an experienced CAD CAM Engineer for various products within the business.
The role of the successful CADCAM Engineer will include:
- Project planning and process capability
- Interpret drawings/ IPC's
- Cutting tool applications
- NC Programming
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement/ Lean activities
The successful CAD/CAM should possess the following:
- Time served or relevant HNC level qualification
- Project planning experience
- Knowledge and understanding of customer portals and specifications
- Experience using CAD CAM tools - CATIA/ AutoCad etc.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.