CAD Design Engineer - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||CAD Design Engineer - Manufacturing|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 13:09|
Cad Design Engineer
To £30,000 + Benefits
A great opportunity for a CAD Design Engineer to join a successful manufacturing company in Wigan.
With over 60 years' experience in the business, our client is a leader in their industry and their products are well known for their uncompromising build quality.
- Create production drawings using AutoCAD LT
- Translate design ideas into production engineering drawings
- Maintain technical documentation and Bills of Materials (BOM's)
- Assist in R&D & Product Change projects
- Participate in Design Review meetings
- Ensure successful introduction of product into production
- Work with production teams to improve efficiencies and processes
- Reduce material costs for new products
- Any other duties as required by the department
- Strong CAD Skills; preferably AutoCAD LT
- Experience of product design
- Manufacturing industry experience including creating cutting lists
- Experience in manufacturing techniques and BOM's
- Ability to create correct and concise drawings
- Experience of component/supplier selection to reduce costs
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Able to keep calm and focussed under pressure
- Knowledge of building materials/regulations - advantageous
APPLY NOW to be considered for the role
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Design & Project Engineer
West Yorkshire, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Overtime + Great Package
Quality Systems Engineer
£00000 - £1 per annum
Shift Production Supervisor
£33000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + Benefits
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent!