|Job Title:||CAD MANAGER|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 17:25|
TO £45,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client - a successful and well-known manufacturer - are looking to recruit an experienced CAD Manager. They will have a strong design background, and a good understanding of manufacturing.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director - the CAD Manager will be responsible for leading the team, dealing with customer requests and working with other areas in the business to develop and improve products.
The role of the successful CAD Manager will involve:
- Leading a team of experienced CAD designers to success.
- Designing and developing products - translating design ideas into production engineering drawings
- Maintaining product information - manufacturing documents and BOMs
- Investigating and improving production processes and efficiencies.
- Dealing with customer requirement requests with the Sales Department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent CAD (2D and 3d) skill - preferably AutoCAD
- Management skills and experience
- Experience within manufacturing and production
- Sufficient engineering knowledge - able to create engineering solutions
- Good team working, and customer service skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- To £45,000 DOE
- Health care cover
- Excellent career progression
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Attractive Salary and Package
£25000 - £38000 per annum + Competitive Package
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£30000 - £33000 per annum