|Job Title:||Calibration Technician|
|Location:||Swinton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Fixed Term Contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Calibration Technician to join a global leader who manufacture specialist metals used in a wide range of industries.
The Calibration Technician will support the Engineering Team with calibration and monitoring tasks during a busy period.
- Assist with Planned Maintenance tasks
- Calibration of equipment and plant monitoring
- Basic maintenance of plant services; steam boilers, compressed air, water treatment
- Periodic meter readings
- Reactive/breakdown maintenance
- Fault finding / troubleshooting
- Contractor control
- Updating CMMS system
- Providing engineering support on installation projects
- Qualified Electrical Engineer
- Experience of maintenance and calibration in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Strong electrical knowledge
- Team player
- Self motivated
- High level of attention to detail
Initially a fixed term contract until the end of 2021 with possibility for further extension
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.