Call Centre Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Call Centre Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£19000 - £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 20:19|
Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre
£19,000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor with experience working within a busy call centre environment to join a global leader in construction products, at their head office in Flintshire.
The purpose of the role is to produce quotations for a wide range of insulated panels & ancillaries to mainly UK customers, with some export quotations, and to build and maintain good relationships with customers.
Key Responsibilities of Customer Service Advisor include:
- Triage inbound emails
- Production of quotes for UK customers, enquiries will be received by phone & email
- Confirmation of all quotations issued and entered onto databases.
- Give feedback on customer comments on level of prices to Manager to allow us to continually monitor our competitiveness in the UK market.
- Liaise closely with Area Sales Managers on a daily basis to discuss pricing levels on major projects received by quotations for pricing
- Monitor projects to establish successful main contractors, and in conjunction with Area Sales Managers negotiate with contractors to secure orders.
- Maintain project details on a database so that they are always up to date with the latest information.
- From current and potential customers gain continual feedback on performance of our company in meeting requirements and pass to Quotations Manager to allow improvements to be made as and when necessary.
Key Requirements of the Customer Service Advisor include:
- Previous experience of working in a call centre/similar role handling high volume calls and queries from multiple sources
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to multi-task, work to strict deadlines and be resilient under pressure
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to be highly organised
- Excellent PC skills; be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
- The ability to work well as part of a team
This is great opportunity to join a global leader.
Interviews are taking place next week, dont miss out- click 'APPLY' TODAY!!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's