|Job Title:||Category Buyer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 11:28|
Due to business growth, the Purchasing Manager for this global company who provide industrial cleaning and production support services to the automotive, aerospace, transport and manufacturing sectors is looking to attract into his team a Category Buyer to support current and future projects.
The purpose of the role is manage procurement for facilities management and subcontractor requirements for multi-site locations within the group.
As Category Buyer, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage the full purchasing process from sourcing suppliers, leading the tender process, negotiating favorable terms and supplier implementation into the business.
- Develop key suppliers, driving continuous improvement activity.
- Ensure full compliance within the contract.
- Identify and deliver cost down initiatives.
In this key role, the successful Category Buyer will: -
- Have knowledge of tender and contract procurement practices and processes.
- Have category purchasing experience.
- Have strong analytical skills in order to make measured decisions.
- Ideally have FM experience.
On offer: -
- Salary circa £33,000
- Car allowance
- Pension: 3%
- Life Assurance: 2x salary
- 25 days plus bank holidays
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's