|Job Title:||Chemical Engineer|
|Salary:||€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 11:55|
(PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEERING )
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Our client is a world leading fine chemical company who manufacture a variety of products used in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Chemical Engineer role to join the business on a 12-month FTC to cover maternity leave.
Working within the Engineering department, the role will be varied and focused on the development and implementation of engineering projects.
- Manage and assist compliance with statutory requirements for site
- Assist with the introduction of new process and utility equipment
- Ensure all equipment is specified, designed, installed and maintained in line with standards/regulations
- Carry out process hazard, risk and feasibility studies
- Identify Route Cause Analysis and implement solutions
- Perform pressure relief calculations
- Provide technical leadership on projects
- Minimum degree level qualification in a Chemical/Process Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in a Chemical/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment (other regulated industries will be considered)
- Experience of delivering of CAPEX projects
- Experience of scoping and designing process equipment, cost control and process risk assessments
- Knowledge/experience of HAZOP/HAZID/LOPA
- Knowledge/experience of ATEX with Solvents
- Technical knowledge of chemical process equipment/processes
- Good knowledge of H&S standards and regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Any knowledge of GMP - advantageous
A competitive salary and great package.. APPLY NOW
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Design Engineer - O&G / Process
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias) - Days
Swinton, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £44000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Design / Applications Engineer - Hydraulics
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Electrical Control & Instrumentation Technician x2
Swinton, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus + Pension