Chemical Process Engineer - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Chemical Process Engineer - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37500 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 14:04|
Chemical Process Engineer
Excellent Salary + Pension + Bonus + Life Assurance and much more
Key role for succession planning plus Chartership support available !!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chemical Process Engineer to join the team of a global market leader at their manufacturing site in Cheshire.
The Process Engineer will provide engineering support to improve efficiencies and reliability of plant, equipment and processes.
- Collect, analyse and present data to identify problems and find a resolution
- Fault diagnosis and Route Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Monitor performance via department KPI's
- Apply CI methodologies to improve plant and processes
- Lead technical projects to improve/upgrade plant and equipment
- Keep abreast of industry technology/developments to support future plans
- Produce technical reports
- Lead/contribute to Risk Assessments, COSHH, DSEAR, PUWER and HAZOP's
- MEng in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Chartered or working towards ( company will offer a route to chartership)
- Experience gained in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Technical competence and ability to understand complex chemical processes and operating plants
- Experience of powder handling, dust extraction, mixing /coating technologies - advantageous
- Knowledge of machinery and chemical safety regulations
- Knowledge/experience of CI/Lean methodologies
- Solid appreciation of H&S regulations
- Pro-active approach to fault finding
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious; willing to learn, grow and develop with the business
To find out more APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chemical Process Engineer - Renewable Energy
Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Mechanical Engineer - Chemical Industry
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Process Engineer
Holyhead, Isle of Anglesey
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Control & Automation Engineer
£38000 - £40000 per annum
£22000 - £24200 per annum