|Job Title:||CHEMICAL PROCESS OPERATIVE|
|Salary:||Up to £10.50 per hour + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
CHEMICAL PROCESS OPERATIVE
£10.50 PER HOUR + BENEFITS
TWO SHIFT 6 - 2 / 2- 10
TEMPORARY - ONGOING
A fantastic position for a CHEMICAL PROCESS OPERATIVE has arisen to join a busy chemical manufacturing company in Widnes.
The role will involve:
- Processing (blending and mixing) different chemical materials in various ways to make end product
- Working with raw materials
- Packing final product ready for distribution
- Working on different manufacturing machinery
- Adhering to all health and safety measures.
To be successful you must have all of the following:
- MUST have some experience working in a chemical processing environment
- Experience working with hazardous chemicals
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and committed.
Interested? Please click 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to recruiter
We are looking to do interviews ASAP for IMMEDIATE STARTS
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.