|Job Title:||Chemical Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
CHEMICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
(PROCESS DESIGN / PROCESS SAFETY / PROCESS IMPROVEMENT)
TO £50K + BONUS + DEFINED BENEFITS PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE + SHARE SCHEMES
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Chemical Project Engineer to join a division of a global chemical company at a site in Cheshire.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for a wide range of projects relating to process safety, process improvement and product development.
- Management of capex projects from concept design through to installation, commissioning and close-out
- Process hazard and risk studies
- Pressure relief calculations
- Product and process development projects
- Technical support to production and maintenance personnel
- Minimum degree level qualification in a Chemical/Process Engineering discipline
- Chartered status or working towards
- Experience gained in a Chemical manufacturing environment (other regulated industries will be considered)
- Proven experience of end to end delivery of Capex projects
- Experience of scoping and designing process equipment, cost control and process risk assessment - advantageous
- Good knowledge of H&S standards and regulations
- Strong communication skills
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineer to gain some valuable experience across Process, Electrical & Mechanical disciplines working on some great projects.
To be considered, select 'Apply' now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.