Chemistry Sales Consultant
|Job Title:||Chemistry Sales Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £18000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:20|
Graduate Opportunity: Chemistry Sales Consultant
OTE up to £30,000 per annum in your first year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious hard-working candidate to join a thriving office environment, offering a competitive salary and excellent ability to earn commission. Working as part of an exceptional, bright and diverse team, with the opportunity to develop a career within a unique company and progress within the business, whilst taking part in fun Social events and team activities.
My client is a global leader within the scientific field whose culture thrives on competition and success. Voted as an "Exceptional Workplace," by the Wall Street Journal, this is a great opportunity for someone to use their scientific knowledge to encourage sales development and growth whilst maintaining strong relationships with clients.
The Chemistry Sales Consultant will maintain and manage a specific sales territory by meeting and exceeding sales, gross profit and unit goals, whilst also providing service and technical support to customers on a regular and ongoing basis.
Responsibilities of the Chemistry Sales Consultant:
- Contacting potential customers on a daily basis
- Managing and maintaining specific clients on a daily basis
- Daily contact with your team and sales manager to ensure on-going customer satisfaction
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly progress reports to your sales manager
- Working within an assigned territory of customers
- Carrying out your own account management strategy and developing marketing plans
- Working towards improving current sales and support programs
- Providing technical assistance in the areas on HPLLC, GC and SPE (knowledge of these areas are essential) ·
- Providing technical seminars for Sales & Education purposes with clients Essential Experience/Skills
Requirements of the Chemistry Sales Consultant:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Chemistry or any Life Science required
- Confident communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage ·
- Sales experience is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and able to confidently present ideas
- Experience in Microsoft office and database management
- Knowledge of chromatography
- Strong organisational skills
- Sense of humour required!
Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's