Chief Quality Inspector
|Job Title:||Chief Quality Inspector|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 14:25|
This expanding aerospace manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Chief Quality Inspector to support and develop current onsite processes.
The business is enjoying exciting times, this well-established site will become the companies centre of excellence after continued investment in machinery and people.
The role will be to oversee the implementation of the day to day inspection activities of the department within a high precision environment.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful Chief Quality Inspector will: -
- Understand the requirements of production and assign resources to achieve customer delivery promises.
- Ensure that incoming and outgoing materials and products are inspected within tight timescales.
- Look to improve upon current procedures.
- Perform root cause analysis, identify the problem and put in corrective actions.
- Train and develop new team members.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have a good understanding of CMM inspection.
- Have experience working in an engineering environment.
- Be a hands-on, approachable manager who enjoys developing a team.
- Have a knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100 quality standards.
On offer: -
- A starting salary up to £36,000
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Pension contribution of 5.5%
- 1.30pm finish on a Friday
- High street discount scheme
To apply for this position, please follow the 'apply now' link send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's