|Job Title:||CI Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 15:25|
Continuous Improvement Manager, Rugby
£50,000 + attractive benefits package
Are you an experienced, influential manager with a desire to implement positive change in challenging environments? Do you have good attention to detail?
We are exclusively representing a global manufacturing organisation who have a brand-new opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Manager to take ownership, champion CI and instigate new SOP's for this manufacturing site based in the Rugby area.
With over 50 operations in more than 12 countries, its safe to say you would be part of a global operation driving this innovative and state of the art site to quality and operational excellence.
Locally and globally recognised for their contribution to international markets, the successful candidates could be confident they are joining an organisation that values its people and their personal development.
Key responsibilities for the role include;
- Creating and Implementing new SOP's.
- Creating and conducting Kaizen, Lean, Six sigma projects.
- Championing, mentoring, training, teaching staff member across site to improve procedures and understanding of new processes.
- Develops departmental, and site wide continuous improvement plans.
- Developing and standardising good practice.
- Improving efficiency and quality of all processes on site.
- Training the senior management team on lean improvements and instigating a change culture.
- Creating a CI culture by inspirational leadership and great relationship building.
The successful candidate for his position will have:
- Continuous improvement/ Lean implementation background ideally in, high volume, low cost automated environment.
- Experience of implementing Lean techniques/SOPs.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £60000 per annum
Production Team Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Production Supervisor - Assembly
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
BDM / Sales Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum