|Job Title:||Sales Analyst|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2017 17:26|
A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, most respected companies, supplying the Education Sector across the UK.
As Part of a £300M turnover group, this dynamic business is now looking for a strategic Sales Analyst to join their team.
- Manage system data to enable accurate internal and external reporting.
- Analyse customer schedule data.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Analyse sales and product figures through both sales and activity reports.
- Interrogating data and presenting standard and ad-hoc reports in order for processes to be improved.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, confident and organised with a flexible approach to work.
- Have excel experience.
- Be familiar with Alteryx, Qlikview, Tableau, Visual Basic, SQL.
- Be able to understand business statistics.
- Paying up to £32,000 plus bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days.
- Pension, private medical insurance and life insurance.
- Flexible start times.
OUR STAFF TELL US THAT THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
To find out how great of a place this company is to work for then just click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's