CMM Support Engineer
|Job Title:||CMM Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£24000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 17:13|
CMM Support Engineer
£24,000 - £34,000 DOE
With an ambitious plan for growth over the coming years in various precision engineering markets, my client is looking to appoint an experienced CMM Support Engineer to complete maintenance on CMM machinery and potentially develop skills as a programmer with the business via vocational training.
The role responsibilities involve:
- General day to day CMM Troubleshooting.
- Assisting Shop Floor Personnel in the use of CMMs.
- Ensuring CMM Asset Care is maintained & routine maintenance.
- Liaising with external providers to ensure machines are calibrated and uptime is optimised.
- Setting CMMs & Master Blade Correlation prior production runs.
- Developing set up sheets for CMM use.
- Preparing & reviewing compiled CMM reports.
- Basic Programming & minor program alterations.
- Programming of CMMs for NPI.
- User Account Maintenance & Office 365 Admin.
- New PC setups & Minor Software installations.
Experience in the following will be considered;
- Turbine Blade, Vane & Seal Segment manufacturing techniques.
- Inspection & CMM Principles and understanding.
- Ability to read geometric drawings and datuming systems.
- Awareness of CMM programming (PC DMIS), is advantageous but not essential.
Those interested must click apply without delay!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £12.49 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
£31000 - £33000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£30000 - £31000.00 per annum
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £48000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS