|Job Title:||CNC KITTING TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||Up to £12.17 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
CNC KITTING TECHNICIAN
TO £12.17 PER HR + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (PENSION, OT, HOLIDAYS, BONUS)
We have a role available to join a leading manufacturer of aerospace products based at their site in Lancashire
Following significant growth and an increase in customer demand, we now need to recruit a CNC Kitting Technician to assist within the business
The role of the successful CNC Kitting Technician will include:
- Preparing and delivering pre-set tools/ fixtures to point of use
- Setting tools/ kit in accordance with the setting sheets provided for each operation
- Managing tooling stocks - ensuring the stock levels are sufficient to support production
- Assembling complex tools in line with engineering requirements
- Setting up tooling area to deliver requirements as efficiently as possible.
The successful CNC Kitting Technician should possess the following:
- Experience working with CNC or similar machinery
- Understanding engineering drawings and specifications
- Kitting experience within a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.