|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Salary:||£571 - £622 per week + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
NORTH LANCASHIRE- UP TO £622+ per week
£571 per week - rising to £622 (Inc. shift allowance)
Option to achieve 40% shift allowance
Range of shifts available
Fantastic opportunity to join a well known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the North Lancashire area, looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join them.
Excellent company benefits 33-35 days holidays, short shut down over Christmas, 10% Pension contribution , Bonus Scheme based on profit plus much more.
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Setting and operating different CNC machines - 3,4 or 5 axis milling machines
- Using Fanuc and Mazak controls to produce metal components.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer, operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Machinist should have the following:
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
- Experience using Fanuc or Mazak (or similar) controlled machinery.
- Experience of CMM systems
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now'and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.