|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Up to £13.35 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2018 14:33|
To £13.35 per hour (Inc. shift) + Benefits (Pension, OT, Holidays, Bonus, Parking etc.)
DOUBLE DAY SHIFT
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known general engineering manufacturer has arisen in the Greater Manchester area, looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their friendly team.
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Setting, operating editing existing programs for different CNC machines - 3 or 4 axis milling/ turning machinery
- Using Fanuc, Siemens and Mazak controls to produce bespoke automotive components.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers, operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Machinist should be:
- Time served CNC machinist - Miller or Turner
- Experienced in manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
- Experienced in using Fanuc, Siemens or Mazak (or similar) controlled machinery.
- Excellent communicator and problem-solver
- Happy to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's