|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Salary:||Up to £32200 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 16:49|
SKILLED MACHINIST (CNC)
To £14.74 per hour (£32,200 - Inc. shift) + Excellent Benefits
VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the Colne area, looking for an experienced Skilled CNC Machinist to join their team.
The Role: The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Setting and operating different CNC machines - FANUC 3 AXIS
- Working on CNC machines, mills, grinding, turning machines, drilling, etc.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date, operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
- Quality inspection of work to ensure they conform with set requirements, using measuring equipment.
The Person: The CNC Machinist should be:
- Time served with previous experience of operating CNC and manual equipment.
- Experienced in using Fanuc /Mazak (or similar) controlled machinery.
- Experience using CMM measuring equipment
- Experienced in working with metal products
- Excellent communicator with top problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional excellent progression opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's