|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Salary:||£26000 - £36500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 10:22|
CNC MACHINISTS NEEDED
up to £36,500 per annum (incl shift allowance)
Temp - Perm
Fantastic opportunity to join an established Engineering Manufacturer has arisen in the Cambridgeshire area. Due to Business growth and increase in workload, looking for a number of experienced CNC Milling Machinist to join the team.
The Role: The role of the CNC Milling Machinist will involve:
- Programming,Setting and Operating different CNC machines - 3,4 or 5 axis milling machines
- Using Fanuc and Mazak controls to produce metal components.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The Person: The CNC Milling Machinist should have the following:
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC Milling Machines (at least 3 axis)
- Must have experience using Fanuc or Mazak controlled machinery.
- Ability to programme Fanuc or Mazak controls
- Experience of CMM systems
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews will be taking place next week so click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's