|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £32000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 15:54|
TO £32,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Our well-established client, an engineering manufacturer, are looking to recruit a number of CNC Machinists at their expanding facility located in the Stockport area.
The role of the CNC Machinists will involve machining components to a very high standard to satisfy customer requirements and quality.
The day to day CNC Machinists role will involve:
- Manufacturing components from engineering drawings, whilst working within company quality procedures.
- Interpreting engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times and company quality procedures.
- Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Producing components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Machining high grade materials.
The ideal person for the CNC Machinists role will posses the following:
- Experience on working CNC Turning or Milling machining centres - including setting, operating and editing programs (Fanuc or Mazatrol)
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Able to use a range of precision measuring equipment.
- Previous experience in manufacturing components
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's