|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
CNC MACHINIST (SET/OPERATE/PROGRAM)
TO £25,000 D.O.E + Benefits (Pension, Holidays, Parking etc.)
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the Southport area, looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their growing team.
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Setting, operating and programming CNC machinery (varied)
- Using CNC controlled machinery to produce different parts.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer, operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
- Working on a component - from cradle to grave
- Component change over for self and by assisting colleagues
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Machinist should have the following:
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
- Experience using milling and/or turning machinery
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Experience using Fanuc, Mazak (or similar) controlled machinery.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Preferably able to tweak/ edit/ create CNC programs.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, under pressure and to deadlines.
With additional excellent benefits, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.