|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £17.00 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 11:59|
TO £17 per hour D.O.E + Excellent Benefits (Pension, Holidays, Parking etc.)
DOUBLE DAYS SHIFT
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the Staffordshire area. Our client is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their growing team.
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Setting and operating different CNC machines - 5 axis milling machinery
- Using CNC controlled machinery to produce different parts.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmers operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
- Component change over for self and by assisting colleagues
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Machinist should have the following:
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Experience using Fanuc (or similar) controlled machinery.
- Preferably able to tweak CNC programs.
- Experience with 5 axis machinery as a minimum
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, under pressure and to deadlines.
With additional excellent benefits, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's