|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Salary:||£9 - £14 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 17:02|
CNC MACHINIST - MULTIPLE
TO £14.00 PER HOUR DOE + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS (PENSION, OT, BONUS, PARKING ETC.)
DIFFERENT SHIFTS AVAILABLE (DAYS/NIGHTS)
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the Nottingham area, looking for experienced CNC Machinists to join their team.
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Setting and operating different CNC machines - multi-axis, twin spindle and turret machinery
- Using Mazak or Nakamura controls to produce metal components.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Day to day use of Mill/ Turn machinery
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Machinist should have the following:
- Previous experience in manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
- Experience using Mazak /Nakamura/Mori Seiki (or similar) machinery.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next few weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' to send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's