|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Salary:||£10 - £13 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
TO £13 per hour D.O.E + Benefits (Pension, OT, Holidays, Parking etc.)
DAYS - PERMANENT
MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE DUE TO GROWTH
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the Clitheroe area, looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their growing team.
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Setting and operating different CNC machines - 2, 3,4 or 5 axis milling and turning machinery
- Using Fanuc controls to produce metal components.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer, operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
- Component change over for self and by assisting colleagues
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Machinist should have the following:
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
- Experience using Fanuc or Mazak (or similar) controlled machinery.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with 2 axis machines as a minimum, 4 axis experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
With additional excellent benefits, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.