|Job Title:||CNC MACHINIST|
|Salary:||Up to £10.90 per hour + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 06:09|
£10.90 per hour + Shift Allowance + Excellent Benefits (Relocation Package, Holidays , Pension etc.)
Shifts (Two or Three Shift)
Our client - a leading automotive manufacturer, is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join them at their impressive site in Cardiff.
The role of the successful CNC Machinist will involve:
- Setting and running CNC machines (Lathes, Mills etc)
- Operating other manual equipment
- Inspect the produced components, ensuring that they meet quality standards
- Ensuring safety within the work area
- Completion of required documentation.
- Experience running CNC machinery (Mazak/ Fanuc)
- Apprentice Trained (Preferred)
- Experience running manual machinery (Lathes, Drills Grinding etc.)
- Ability to use measuring equipment.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding and forward-thinking business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's