CNC Machinist - Vertical Turner
|Job Title:||CNC Machinist - Vertical Turner|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 12:01|
CNC MACHINIST- Vertical Turner
Up to £30,000 per annum (including Shift allowance)
+Excellent Benefits (Holidays, Overtime, Bonus etc
Rotating Shift pattern
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Machinist to join a leading manufacturer in the Leicestershire area.
The Role: The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Performing CNC operations using a variety of different machines - including vertical turning machines
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to Engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer, operating the CNC to meet the daily production targets.
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls
- Experience in using a vertical turning machine
- Ability to set up own tools and operate and set machinery
- Previous CNC Machining with metal
- Experience of using Fanuc/ Heidenhain manchinery
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working various shift patterns
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click'apply now'and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's