CNC MILLER / TURNER
|Job Title:||CNC MILLER / TURNER|
|Salary:||£14.00 - £19.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 16:25|
CNC MILLER (DAYS)
CNC TURNER (NIGHTS)
Up to £19.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Reporting to Cell Leader, role of the CNC Machinist will involve the manufacture of products following specific guidelines, whilst adhering to all Health and Safety legislation and Company policies and procedures.
The role of the successful CNC machinist will involve:
- The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Programming, setting and operating different CNC machines
- Using CNC controlled machinery to produce different parts.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmers operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
- Component change over for self and by assisting colleagues
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
- Ensuring all inspections and relevant documentation is completed.
- Ensring the safety of own self and colleagues by following the guidelines and rules of the business.
The ideal CNC Machinist will possess the following skills:
- Skilled CNC Machinist - able to programme, set and operate turning / mill (HAAS/Mori Seiki) machine tools
- Experienced in sliding head machine operation
- Aerospace experience.
- Programming skills.
- Time served or relevant equivalent Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- Excellent team working skills
- Able to
With additional excellent benefits, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's