|Job Title:||CNC OPERATOR|
|Salary:||Up to £26990 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 09:09|
TO £26,990 PER ANNUM (INC. SHIFT) + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
3 SHIFT - 6-2 2-10 10-6
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer has arisen in the Hertfordshire area, looking for an experienced CNC Operator to join their team.
The Role: The role of the CNC Operator will involve:
- Setting and operating different CNC machines - 3,4 or 5 axis.
- Using Fanuc and Mazak controls to produce metal components.
- Working on CNC machines, manual lathes, mills, band saws, hand grinders etc.
- Quality inspection of work to ensure they conform with set requirements, using measuring equipment.
The Person: The CNC Operator should have the following:
- Previous experience of operating CNC and manual equipment.
- Experience using Fanuc or Mazak (or similar) controlled machinery.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's