CNC PROGRAMMER / IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
|Job Title:||CNC PROGRAMMER / IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 12:03|
CNC PROGRAMMER / IMPROVEMENT ENGNEER
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Do you have the skills and experience to act as technical expertise in a busy, fast-make machining environment?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer/Process Improvement Engineer to join the team at a global engineering company who are well known in the aerospace industry for their high quality, precision machined components.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by; reading engineering drawings, calculating production times, labour, material costs and reviewing production schedules;
- Evaluate and improve CNC manufacturing process by applying expert knowledge of machining processes (multi-axis), cutting tools and materials to reduce scrap, improve cycle times and reduce consumable tool costs.
- Establish procedures to improve processes and develop/train machinists to attain maximum productivity
- Assist in specifying new CAPEX investment for systems, machinery and tooling to achieve future planned investment and growth opportunities
- Implement cycle time studies, cutting trials and provide ongoing technical support
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experienced CNC Programmer/Process Engineer/ Production Engineer/ Manufacturing Engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- Able to program complex precision engineered parts in a high-volume machining environment
- Programming knowledge/experience of Turning / Milling multi-axis machines
- Ability to plan jobs from engineering drawings to finished product including all tooling and fixture requirements
- Provide training to machinists
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer - Drives
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Maintenance Supervisor - Electrical
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Assembly Supervisor x2
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
£27000 - £30000.00 per annum + Excellent